Prior to joining Actuarial Design, Janet worked for a multinational technology and consulting corporation, where her responsibilities included managing pension plans and working closely with a Canadian-based international insurance company, a global financial service provider and a global risk management consulting company.
Some of her responsibilities included:
- Monitoring investment performance and analytics
- Implementing internal and external auditing practices
- Maintaining internal controls and procedures to ensure the validity of financial records
- Helping ensure compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the US federal law regulating corporate governance and financial practice
- Reviewing and ensuring cash management